PoolLife Pool Plus
High metal content in pool water can cause staining and discolored water. Poolife Pool Plus Sequestering Agent is a mild acid used to remove iron, copper, manganese, and other metals from the water. It also removes metals stains and reduces the amount of calcium carbonate (scale) deposited on pool surfaces. So in addition to removing metal stains and metal build up, it also provides a strong defense to prevent colored water and stains from forming.
- Add 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of water for every ppm of metal
- If metal concentration exceeds 2 ppm, add Poolife Turbo Blu Water Clarifier in addition to the Sequestering Agent
For Weekly Maintenance:
- Add 16 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water for the initial does
- Thereafter, add 4 oz per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly
- Add directly to pool water, concentrating (if applicable) on affected areas